The West-Vlaamse Scootervrienden invite you to our event
Brothers In Arms Memorial Motor Treffen 2016
For the benefit of “BROTHERS-IN-ARMS MEMORIAL PROJECT” by Flanders Int. Scooter treffen.
Sunday 18 June 2017.
Taverne “De Dreve”
Home of “The underground war”
Anzac rest house
Lange Dreve 16, Zonnebeke
GPS: N50.85406 E02.97893 ou N50 51.244 E2 58.736
A19 direction IEPER, exit 4
Everyone and every type of motorbike and or scooter is welcome, from 100cc
Registration from 9am till 2pm
One beautiful rite along many monuments and sights of the First World War (WWI)
The ride is 130km long in the Flanders Fields and is delivered on your GPS (Garmin & Tom Tom).
You drive at your own speed, so you can take yourself plenty of time to see the sights (Tyne Cot Cemetery, Hill 60, Passchendaele museum, etc..)
On your return to the startpoint “De Dreve”, you receive a Goodie bag, this is distributed starting from 2pm.
- Registration for the day trip will cost:
driver € 8,00
passenger € 2,00
- With your registration you get a free coffee or the and after 2pm a beautiful Goodie bag for the first 150 subscriptions
- Option to buy fresh sandwiches with ham or cheese at a reasonable price of 2 Euros.
Also we sell BBQ sausages and hot dogs.
- There is a possiblility for a supervised group driving at 9:30am and 10:30 am.
- On Saturday evening June 17th at 7.00pm there is a BBQ. Cost € 15,00 per person (drinks not included). This must be booked in advance (see our terms)
We would like to welcome you on 18 June 2017.
All are welcome